Tuesday, May 23, 2006

An upcoming reading from Ocean Titans

For anyone in the Toronto area this coming weekend, I invite you to join me as I read excerpts from my recent book, Ocean Titans: Journeys in Search of the Soul of a Ship. It all takes place as part of Doors Open Toronto, an annual event in which various buildings of architectural, historical and cultural note around the city welcome visitors to explore the sites.

I'll be reading at Metropolitan United Church, one of the largest and grandest cathedrals in the country. The event begins at 1:00pm this Saturday, May 27, after which I'll take questions from the audience. Copies of the book will also be available for purchase. Metropolitan United Church is located at 56 Queen Street East in downtown Toronto, at the northwest corner of Queen and Church streets. The nearest subway stop is Queen, on the Yonge line.

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and, as always, hearing your comments.